Life is Change. Growth is Optional. Choose Wisely
Contact us for information on our most popular workshops:
• Marzano Meets Medina: Using the SMART Board with Brain Rules
• Web 2.0 Tools and Multiple Intelligences
• Google Lit Trips: A Journey Beyond Google Earth
• Using Moodle as a LMS in the ELA Classroom
• Adding Interactivity with the Best Instructional Practices on Your SMART Board
1) What are the qualifications of Digital Touch Education?
- Our founder, Debby Caven, has 28 years of classroom experience and received her Master's in Educational Instructional Technology from Cardinal Stritch University in 2008. Later that year she also became a Certified SMART Trainer. She has presented at WAMLE in 2011, the One-to-One Conferences in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, WEMTA 2012 and ISTE in San Diego in 2012. Her presentations have included: From Marzano to Medina: "Using Your SMART Board with Brain Rules," “A Journey Beyond Google Earth: Using Google Lit Trips," “Google Treks," “Web 2.0 Tools and Multiple Intelligences�? and “Using Moodle as a LMS in the ELA Classroom."
Copyright 2012: Digital Touch Education. Types of Technology in Schools. All rights reserved.
W168 N10782 Juniper Drive Germantown, WI 53022
2) What sets Digital Touch Education apart from other Educational Consultants?
- Digital Touch Education is devoted to the transformation of teaching through the integration of technology in the classroom and into the pedagogy of today’s teachers. Digital Touch is devoted to develop active learning through interactive learning systems and platforms of technology.
- Digital Touch works with eClass4learning to provide online education and professional development by introducing new types of technology in schools. In particular pedagogy using the LMS “Moodle�? is emphasized as well as working with schools to develop and create the “Flipped Classroom�? model.
- Another partner of Digital Touch Education is working with InfoCor of Germantown, Wisconsin. Introducing and enhancing understandings of using the interactive whiteboards and, in particular, the SMART Board, with trusted pedagogies is emphasized and embraced.
3) What areas of the United States does Digital Touch Education serve?
- Digital Touch Education has a national focus, but is mainly concentrating within the Midwest area; in particular Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan and Minnesota.
4) What can I do if I would like to recruit the services of Digital Touch Education?